We are heavy construction contractor with industrial and design-build capabilities.
Energy and Construction Company is a part of AYA family of companies since 2008. We are a privately-held, employee-owned heavy construction contractor with industrial, civil, and design-build capabilities. Since 1978, AYA Contracting is engaged in construcion jobs with organizations like Saudi ARAMCO, SABIC, Saudi Electric as contractor in the fields of construction of buildings, residential compounds, landscaping, bridges, roads, pipeline, installation and upgradation of petrochemical & power industries. At the same time AYA has excellent working relations as sub-contractor with the local and international contractors engaged with ongoing mega projects in the GCC countries.
Our people are our greatest asset. At Energy & Construction Company we create a challenging, safe and rewarding environment that people want to be a part of. Our tradition, stability, and established reputation as a contractor provide long-term career opportunities for our employees. Innovation, leadership, personal integrity, a positive attitude, and a passion for work are essential traits that define individual success in our company.
Ten principles that guide our culture are:
- We respect the value and contribution of every person.
- We are ethical and honest.
- We provide a workplace free from harassment of any kind.
- We communicate openly and honestly throughout the organization.
- We believe that teams, not individuals, are the essential unit of this organization.
- We recognize the value and importance of balance between work and family.
- We believe that in quality work.
- We recognize and reward performance.
- We want to be the best. Not the biggest. The BEST!
It is our mission to be a civil, and industrial engineering constructor committed to providing maximum customer satisfaction. Utilizing our unique capabilities to provide innovative quality solutions, we will be the lowest cost provider of services in all our markets. Performing large scale and complex projects requires maintaining the highest standards of quality.