Al Yami construction division is serving clients by professional multinational Personnel that have been working in the kingdom for almost three decades.
The Company was established in 1978 and has been involved in numerous Saudi Aramco, Royal Commission and SEC projects all over the Eastern, Western, and Central Region of the kingdom.
With our ISO 9001-2008 certified personnel, Saudi ARAMCO approved Quality Control Plan and Safety Plan, Saudi Aramco Certified Heavy Equipment Operators, Welders, High Voltage Cable Splicers, Work Permit Receivers, QC Management and Inspectors, Safety Engineers, Scaffolding Supervisors, and Riggers and coupled with the most modern tools, equipment, and construction methods, we expect to continue to enhance our reputation as a High Quality Contractor well into the future.
At Al-Yami, we believe only good things come with age. Having an unsurpassed track record of completed projects – small and large; simple and complex – has instilled confidence and trust among our clients that we have the best practices, extensive contacts and state-of-the-art technology to get the job done. Experience has taught our firm and its professionals the importance of responsiveness and the true value of teamwork. We know how to hire and develop top-notch professionals. After decades in business, Al-Yami has experienced it all. The field of Civil Engineering is continuously evolving and we are committed to thought leadership and keeping up with industry developments.Our clients and business partners have always appreciated and trusted our knowledge.
Our construction division is having following services:
- Housing Projects, Offices, Medical and Communication Facilities
- Maintenance Buildings, Schools
- Building Support Facilities, Mosque and Musalla
- Precast Concrete, Structural Steel, Pre-engineered Buildings & warehouses
- Space Framed Steel buildings and shades
- Building Finishes, Waterproofing, Carpeting, Painting and Interior decorations
- Furniture and Building Furnishings, Building Plumbing and Accessories
- Building Electrical and Fire Protection System
01 Year: 2010